Pages

October 24, 2012

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - NIKHIL MAHAJAN AND AAKHYAA PANDEY


We recently interviewed published authors Nikhil Mahajan and Aakhyaa Pandey



Blurb of the  Book: “An email to an author saying I hate you, suddenly turned into a Love Story”
 
 
FOREWARD of the book: 

We always fail to consider that the best days of our life are the vexatious periods that make you wise with each catch; we blame our problems to others, but we never consider our strings being controlled by the destiny.

Journey of a Physiotherapist, a loser in love and carrying a relationship stepping into the boots of a successful writer was never been so smooth.

But, My Co-Author thinks, my book which was my autobiography was an idiotic love story and it needed to be reprised ( titled MY LOVE NEVER FAKED) as but I still think nothing completes without it. After reading my book she said: "What a Shit it was! Do you think something like this can happen?"

But still my readers were always interested to know what happened further to the protagonists Abhi and Mani namely me in the books. So being fair to Aakhyaa, to my readers and adding to the magic of love again here I and Aakhyaa together presents our book titled "my little love incident" which is accidently a love story; hope it will take love to a new heights, because every end is a new beginning.



ABOUT THE AUTHORS:

NIKHIL MAHAJAN