Pages

March 27, 2011

Book Reading Challenge 2011

Book Reading Challenge 2011  - Sign-Up Post


This is the sign-up post for our reading Challenge, hosted here at Book Readers Lounge blog, 
this challenge is jointly organized by IMB (In My Bookshelves) & BRL (Book Readers Lounge). 
It will run from 1st April to 31 May 2011. 
Our theme is INDIA. 
To know what kind of books to read for this challenge, kindly click here.

If you’re not sure what this Challenge is? 

Here is an F.A.Q. about the challenge, (hopefully) covering all aspects. 
If you have any questions, feel free to comment on the F.A.Q. post and I will answer them to the best of my ability!
Both bloggers and non-bloggers alike are welcome to participate.

Below these buttons is the Reading Challenge sign up widget. 
Please sign-up with your name and blog (if you are a non-blogger, any social network handle like Facebook or Twitter may be included in the link column.) 

Buttons
Feel free to copy and paste these to use on your own site!




















15 comments:

  1. Hi, I just signed up for the reading challenge. Just a small problem, the above banner is just not fitting in my blog template. Any other option?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi penandpaper, thanks for signing up,
    may I know, what did you do in the first place so that I can answer your query

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am signing up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Signed up. But nothing comes on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Aastha, could you kindly elaborate what problem is being faced by you, what should show up on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Signed up Hitesh! Check out at my blog: http://lovewasneverminethenovel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My reading list:
    Battle for Bittora-Anuja Chauhan
    Chanakya's Chant- Ashwin Sanghi
    Urban Shots- Paritosh Uttam
    Those in Peril-Wilbur Smith
    Footprints in the Bajra- Nabina Das

    ReplyDelete
  8. signed up... as im a non blogger i gave my facebook profile link... does tht gv notification in my profile???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dinithi, there will be no such notification, but what you can do is, check out these two links, you will remain updated
    fb event - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102379376513358
    fb page - http://www.facebook.com/bookreaderslounge

    ReplyDelete
  10. My reading list till now -
    A Suitable Boy - Vikram Seth(On it)
    Sea of Poppies - Amitav Ghosh
    The Namesake - Jhumpa Lahiri
    City of Djinns - William Dalrymple

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must be an enjoyable read Urban Shots by Paritosh Uttam. loved the way you wrote it. I find your review very genuine and original, this book is going in by "to read" list.

    ReplyDelete