Pages

June 22, 2012

AUTHOR INTERVIEW - PRITESH BHOSALE

We recently interviewed published author Pritesh Bhosale


Short Bio:
Pritesh (Age 27)  is a Pharmacist by profession and writer by accident, his unending zest for newness never lets him settle at one place. Travelling is not just his hobby but it's describes his character. Pritesh is working with multinational Pharmaceutical Company in Aurangabad, He is from Ahmednagar and has lived in Indore, Mumbai and Ahmedabad. 
''Love, Life and Lust...'is his debut English novel, he can be contacted at: pritesh.bhosale@gmail.com

How did this book happen and why did you choose to write about it?
I believe that nothing happens coincidentally, and being the writer of a published Novel which is now amongst the highest selling books of country is definitely not a coincidence for a simple guy from  a small city like mine.
It was a time when certain circumstances forced me to write and it was destiny which made me a writer!
Love, Life and Lust…’ is based on a very sensitive subject, and I deeply felt the necessity of writing on the subject of an unmarried mother and how our highly educated youth are forced to stay quiet in the important decisions of their life like marriage. This Novel shows you the dark side of Love and friendship which is lacking somewhere in today’s fiction novels and since it is inspired from a real life story I knew that the youth would relate to this easily.

When did you take to writing?
I remember the date exactly; it was 12 December 2009, there was three days off to my company and I literally locked myself in my room for all the three days and then first thirty pages of story born.

Where do you usually write? What is your favourite setting to write in?
I usually sit on the floor, in hall or balcony of my home with my laptop.

Did this story  come to you easily or did you find yourself stuck with a writer’s block sometimes?
I don’t remember that I ever got stuck with the writer’s block, when words comes from your heart, you just have to pour your heart on the paper so there is no place for writer’s block.

Tell us about your life online and the sites you maintain

I have my website – I don’t maintain a website and I will never create it as I believe it works like a glass wall between you and your readers, as they can only see your posts, read about you but cannot share their feelings truly as it makes them feel that you are very much far from them. I believe that Facebook and twitter are a powerful medium of communication now a day’s and blogs are an effective stage to put your thoughts.

and I write a popular blog --http://priteshbhosale.blogspot.in/
 
What are your thoughts on life – The one thing that it takes to live it?
Ans: Life is a big hole if you don’t live it with the passion, you have to fill this hole with your passion whatever may be that passion just never let it down In critical circumstances of life, it’s the only thing which will make you feel at the end ‘yes! I have made it a large’
And this passion is the only thing which takes it to live it.
 

How has your experience been so far in the literary world? Any highs or lows being a part of this space that you would like to share here?

My experience in this literary world is really overwhelming, I am feeling like being a public guy in these 2-3 months, receiving nice feedback from readers across the country and got so many new friends.
Highs and lows are part of every profession and I feel it should not bother writer as it is a noble profession, which makes you responsible towards society.

Tell us something about your work & hobbies?
Ans: I am Pharmacist by profession and work with a Pharma MNC, maintaining my hobby of reading and writing in busy schedule of work.

So how did it feel when you finally finished writing the book?

Ans: Ohh! It was amazing experience, a deep sense of satisfaction which is just beyond the words.

Top 3 All-time favourite books
.
The first one is ‘An Autobiography of a yogi’ by Paramhans Yogananda.
Second is ‘The Alchemist’ by Paulo Cohelo
And Third is ‘Twilight’ by Stephenie Meyer
       

No comments:

Post a Comment